Thursday, September 28, 2006

SINCERELY, HACKEN (a **super sweet**& touching letter to his fans!!)


















http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v484/kate8162003/
(some screencaps of Hacken while he read the letter]

download the mp3 of Hacken reading his letter outloud here:
http://www.badongo.com/file/4227868

---------------

This was Hacken's letter that he wrote to reply to a fan's letter posted at this link:
http://forum.netvigator.com/forum/forum.jspa?forumID=175&start=0 and read out loud on the 903 TV show he appeared on. Hacken appeared on the show in September 1, 2004.


Here is the translation/transcription for what he said as he was reading the letter [translated by Evon]:

I really wrote this myself. "Dear all beloved fans .... "
Why is everybody laughing.
Ok,
i'll try to reading it in a more professional way.
Do you (the female fan who won and was sitting next to

Hacken) need to check my pulse rate?
It'll be good if you can check what's wrong with my
breathing system ......
"Dear all beloved fans ...." ......

now you're holding my hand higher and higher .........
now you're
rubbing my hand. "Dear all beloved fans ......
(he starts reading the letter )




[below: translated by Jane]

"To My Dearest Fans :

Alan always says he is only 25 years old, so I'm forced to say that I'm 23 years old, so therefore many of you are already older than me! Seriously, some have known me for 10 years, some are married, have kids, they're better than me, but there are some who have started liking me from "Tall Girl" and "Together Long Must Marry", when I was still a kid holding a ball singing "Summer Fantasy", during the time of youth, maybe they were still only a few years old. And the fact is that I definitely do have fans who are just a few years old, they really like me, really like when I say to them......'naa!'
[like in the song of Left Alan Right Lee]"

I really am thankful for your continuous support, actually in showbiz there are many singers who have better traits than me for everyone to choose, but eventually you all never left me, even when I am at my worst point [when he was a salty-fish, he describes, as a symbol of a low point], you all still supported me, you know something? Every clap, every scream/cheer, every letter, every message, or even one word of encouragement is very very important, it's my energy. I tell myself, even though I may not be the top singer, but I must become the most hardworking, whole-heartedly, won't-make-you [his fans]-disappointed, idol!

Lastly,luck is always changing, but it is also because of this, that we must always cherish what we have before us. I will be here besides you all forever."

No comments: