Wednesday, December 12, 2007

hacken's message: Dec. 9 at 9:46am

On yesterday's Tung Wah Charity Show, things were not very successful when I was singing "Goodbye Concert Hall". Those who have watched will know that I was standing on a moving stage (erm, not very sure about the track part..i haven't watch his performance, lol) and there wasn't any monitor. Hence, I had to put on 2 earphones. However, the sound of the piano was not very concentrated and I could not figure out the key properly. For the first part of my singing, I sang under "a key I wasn't very sure of" type of situation. Until "maybe things cannot light up" (one line of the lyrics), a short piece of music came by and I was finally able to hear the key. When I rewatched my performance at home, I felt a little strange at the start. There was a flaw, but it couldn't be helped. Live programs are like this, I can only make up for it with tonight's performance!

[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]
[translated by: HIANEZ]

No comments: