Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Birthday~Presents

Birthday~Presents
Friday, 7 December 2007

Birthday, it was meant to be a happy occasion.

Yesterday, I took Ryan for a check up at the pediatrician's. He's very healthy- grew taller by 7cm and weighs 10 pounds and 10 ounces. He's in good condition. At night, I went to have my meal. When I returned home, there was a birthday cake waiting for me...
Little did I know that I would be shocked when I flipped the papers this morning. A blog that was not meant to be viewed by the public appeared in the headlines of C1! (the section where they have all the entertainment stuff) Frankly speaking, less than 20 people knew about this blog and these people are our closest ones and friends. We've never thought about letting others see this. Hence, I really wish to know who the informer is.

Of course, we do have some responsibility as well. If we wanted to keep it a secret, we shouldn't even have published a blog. Let's take it as a lesson learned!

I do not blame the papers. I just feel a little...scared, they're (the paparazzi) really powerful...they enter every pore and exist everywhere!
("they enter every pore" was a loose translation - it just means that they tend to get hold of you very tightly and yep..exist everywhere!! )

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/]
[translated by: Hianez]

No comments: