Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Booking tickets to the concert using credit card

Tuesday, 4 December 2007

I can hardly contain my excitement about this good news: the first day of booking tickets through the credit card...yielded excellent results! Compared to the previous concert, tickets sales increased by one time on the first day! Hurry if you wanna buy them! Of course, I would like to thank all of you who have purchased the tickets. I will definitely do my best for this concert!
Those friends that have spent a lot of time calling (for tickets) but still have not gotten through, it's a shame, hope you'll continue to try hard, please add oil, many thanks for the support!

Back to the fan club party in Dec 2, I was very happy to see fans who have supported me for so many years. Some of them have married, gave birth and some even brought along their boyfriends. There were overseas fans as well, and fans who have recently joined the fan club. I welcome you guys to bring along your friends, relatives and family along the next time.

I received lots of presents for me, Emily, and Ryan. I wanted to take a picture of every present and then post them up here, but there were just too many presents! If I were to do so, it would probably take hours. I really do not have the time and can only thank you all!


After the party, I went to a recording for the Roadshow. Eric Suen has been my good friend for years, Ah K is a new friend. As for Kelvin Kwan...he was only a few years old when I knew him! I once worked with his father at Polygram, his father is an excellent producer and I was a newbie singer. No one knew that I would work with his son more than 10 years later!

Lastly...that magazine...sigh!

Why? We are all working in the entertainment circle, why must they be so bad?

We are fine, we do not have any werid diseases, can only blame the WEIRD BOOK!
(pun indicated, though i dunno if hacken meant it but it can contain 2 meanings, the other one being: only have a WEIRD BOOK!)
[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/
(*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC(s) THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by Hianez, edited by Kate`*]

No comments: