Saturday, November 10, 2007

hacken's blog updated: TV Addict (Nov. 6)

TV Addict
Tuesday, 6 November 2007

I've always been a TV addict since i was young. Frankly, during those days, who isn't?

From 'A House is not a Home', 'kwong chiu', 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly', 'Legend of the Book and the Sword', 'Heaven Sword & Dragon Sabre', 'Police Cadet', 'Justice Of Life' etc, I have watched them all, from the beginning until the end, while having my dinner.

Now, after growing up, not much free time to spare for TV viewing, but I still watch a lot of TV programs. For example 'Heart of Greed', I have watched over half of it. While watching it, I can’t help but to think, how would it feel if I were to take up one of the roles? Kinda like to try out “Tack Tack Dei's” role!

I’m also a real big fan of American soap operas!
From 'Sex in the city', '24', 'CSI', 'Six Feet Under', 'Lost' until the recent 'Heros', I’ve watched them all. Even for those that are not as famous, such as 'O.C', 'Two and a half men', 'L word' were also among those programs that I’ve spent time watching. I've just finished 'entourage' season 3 last night. Each episode was about 20 minutes. Not too long, watching one to two episodes before sleep is not a bad thing to do! It is not like '24' and 'Prison Break', once you watch, you can’t stop until you finish everything!

After watching so many different shows all these years, the one I like best is still 'Friends'. It's simple, a cast of six and no more. 95% done in the studio, from his home to her home, but it is good enough to make you laugh until tears coming out, over and over again, within every 8 to 10 secs. And it ran for 10 years while each of the cast became rich and richer. If you have not watched it, congratulations, quickly go and buy a set, you will sure to be laughing non-stop!

So, there are HK dramas, American shows and soccer games. Now you know why i don't go out!

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/
(*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC(s) THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by Hacken at http://hackenforever.blogspot.com/]

No comments: