Sunday, November 04, 2007

hacken's blog updated: 1 November 2007

I'm back
Thursday, 1 November 2007

My computer was having some problems last few days, therefore, I was unable to update the blog, and could not delete the comments (someone hacked into hacken's blog and posted some offensive comments!) as well, giving me a whole lot of headache. After fixing the problems this morning, somehow again, got into other technical problems, either I don't delete anything, or i was forced to delete all, finally... this is the outcome of it.

Please do not feel sorry about it because I have already read every single comment, every blessing, every word, and will keep them well in my heart. Of course, if you don't mind the trouble and would like to leave your comment again, you are always welcome to do so.

Also, I've got another idea. When you are leaving your comment, can you also leave your location? For example: Siew Ming@Bak Kok, Irene@Toronto, etc, so that I'll be able to know where you are from, ok?

Taking care of a baby is really a busy task, busier than filming a drama, but sometimes I also don't know why I'm so busy. Overall, it's all the 'sap sap sui sui', 'hang lei hang hui' thing (walk here and walk there), haha!

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/ (*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC(s) THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by Hacken from http://hackenforever.blogspot.com/, and Vivian]

No comments: