Sunday, November 04, 2007

hacken's blog updated: 2 November 2007

My Maternity Leave @ home
Friday, 2 November 2007

Since after last month's 20th TVB Yan Oi Tong Charity Show, I already started my maternity leave, but my maternity leave isn't "front 4 back 6" (it's normal for all working mum to take leave 4 weeks before the baby birth and 6 weeks after that as maternity leave). Starting next week, I have to go back to work. (should be, tomorrow night maybe will has a big chance to start my work! :) I think I'm just able to watch half the match of Man.U vs Arsenal)

New song + special (CD), another 2 songs to record, still waiting for the lyrics, maybe will record at the end of next week! Total 3 new songs, 1 is from Eric Kwok, 1 is from Edmond Tsang, and another is a cover version, hopefully end of November will be able to release.

This afternoon,we brought Ryan for a medical checkup, the doctor said Ryan was healthy and also heavy for 10 ounces, proving that we are quite good at taking care of him! haha!

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/]
[translated by Vivian, Jane]

No comments: