Monday, October 01, 2007

*** HACKEN'S FIRST POST AT HIS BLOG *** (Sept. 29)

Opening my blog on Mid-Autumn's Festival

Saturday, 29 September 2007

After so many years, this is the first time which I do not have to work on Mid-Autumn Festival's night. Hence, I invited a group of friends to come party at my place. We initially decided to have BBQ but the weather was bad. In the end, we had a "buffet" instead where everyone brings a food item over. Liza Wang brought Smoked Chicken which tasted very good. Benny's roasted meat 比較”行”了. (maybe he's saying the roast meat was better) Gigi brought desserts and timing did average. The one with the least contribution was Poon Ka Tak, he actually brought~tea leaves!
It's been a long time since I got to promote my songs 3 days in a row on TV. On Monday, I attended JSG, Wai Yin, and Basic Law show. And today, I don't have to work. I can watch soccer at home. Hope that Man Utd will win the match later, treat it as a congratulations to the opening of my blog!
Everybody, remember to come here frequently, and leave more messages...

Come and talk! (read in cantonese ''mai lei tai mai lei gong'', sounds like he's selling something and asked his fans to buy..i heard that before at the night market..haha..but that one is ''come and choose''(in cantonese ''mai lei tai mai lei gan'')

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/ (*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by Hianez & Vivian]

No comments: