Monday, October 22, 2007

hacken's blog updated: October 19


A new item of fancy...
Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm not someone who likes to simply waste money, or rather, I'm well over the age of wasting money! However, I cannot resist myself from doing so and kept changing and updating my electronics!
There's no need to mention mobile phones and PDAs. The computer, from 20 years ago till now, it has changed from a PC to a Mac, I could not remember how many units I've changed. Also, the walkman from the past, discman, vcd player, dvd player and later the MP3 player, ipod etc. I've not yet included my Hi-Fi camera, video cam..., my heart started to ache just thinking of all these but I just can't stop!
The latest member is the CANON EOS40D, it's very fun and the photo quality is quite good. Maybe I'll buy the advance lens later and fire back at the paparazzi! Wow! A man has many excuses indeed!
I should be performing during the last part tomorrow night. I was on the cover 2 days ago [of a magazine], I think the reporters tonight are sure to come to me with a list of weird questions. I gotta think of how to reply them!

Lastly, I would like to tell all my friends here, you all don't have to congratulate me so fast!

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/ (*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by Hianez & Hacken from http://hackenforever.blogspot.com/]

No comments: