Friday, October 19, 2007

hacken's blog updated: October 13


論武功 俗世中不知邊個高
(When it comes to martial arts, we never know who is the best in this world.
this is one of the lyrics from Roman Tam's song, about martial arts that's why it's a relevant title.)


Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yesterday, I did a "happy" show!
The International China Martial Arts Grand Ceremony took place at Shenzhen Bao An Stadium yesterday. Many highly skilled martial arts experts were present. I feel very honoured to be one of the guests but I'm even happier to be able to meet Mr. Jin Yong!

I was already mesmerized by his works when I was still a student (which guy doesn't fancy his work?), like Legend of The Condor Heroes, Condor Heroes, The Heavenly Sword of Dragon Sabre, Romance of the Book and Sword and so on, I've read them all not only once, but several times. And I hoped that one day, I'll be able to meet the master behind them. Hence, when I knew that I will be meeting him that day, I was already very happy for a few days. I even brought along the old novel that my father left me, hoping that he would autograph it for me.

Before I performed, the exciting moment came...

He was very friendly, graceful, and shaked my hand affably. He agreed to my requests on taking photos and autograph, and even wrote me this:

"Mr. Hacken Lee
The sentiments of the old novel will always be new
Jin Yong" (hm, i don't know how to read 1 word in that line he wrote but i guess the meaning is something like this)

Really extremely happy!

I nearly forgot what I had to sing next!

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/ (*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by Hianez & Vivian]

No comments: