Monday, November 17, 2008

november 13, 16 messages


Uploaded some pictures from recent events.
Have been really busy for the past few weeks, went to Macau for 2 days, on the 20th of December will go back for the celebrations (the china-hk thingy), so on the 9th, was helping them in a photo-shoot to help promote the event.
Have also begun preparations for the "左麟右李" concert, working out and keeping fit, so everyone should stop sending me any kind of snacks, haha!
"When it is evening" has been decided to be the second plug, it should plug within 2 days. there are many upcoming shows and definitely many opportunities for me to sing this song.
Had a good day's rest today, will be jetting to KL tomorrow, all KL, Singapore fans, are u guys ready?
[translated by: tricia]
.................

Thanks for the wishes everyone, also the gifts for me from Hong Kong, Singapore, and Malaysia fans. I like it very much, thanks!
Emily

[translated by: vivian]
[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]

2 comments:

Joey Looi said...

Hacken, not sure you will receive my message or not. I would like to thank and congratulate you for giving us a wonderful night in Genting. Me and my partner enjoy your performance very much, GOOD JOB WELL DONE = ). If you don't mine, may I know the song you sang after you sang Fa Lok Shui Ka 花落誰家. I didn't the title. Thanks a million. Joey from Malaysia.

kate said...

hi joey!

u should post this message at hacken's official website: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm. If you are not in Hacken's fan club, you can only post messages at his official website's message board on Saturdays, from 10am(Saturday)-12:00am(Sunday) in Hong Kong time.