Monday, July 07, 2008

4 messages f/ end of june and start of july


69502.
At this coming sunday afternoon, I will be attending a TVB's Olympic Press Conference. The venue? I think will be at ''Gau Zhin''(i think so). If you all are going please check properly :)
New album? In ten days time will start the recording, except that before this I have told you all about the composers, Justin and Loius Cheong that I never collaborated with before, still have Khalil Fong, Hins Cheung, Fan Xiao Xuan (a taiwan popular composer),Vincent Chow, have a fresh sense, when I think of it already feel happy with it!

[translated by: vivian]

69546.
Those snacks I received today?
I've ate 1/2! hehe!

[translated by: jenny]

69573.
The Adidas T-shirt for the fan club is in the making, please be patient!

Hope that the Malaysia concert will be in mid-november. It should be in Genting, not much of a choice as we've already contacted other places in Kuala Lumpur which told us they're unavailable of any venues for the coming 8 months! :(

[translated by: hianez, regine]

69577.
The new album?
Not yet. Will be recording the first song next week. Should be either Vincent Chow's or Justin's.

[translated by: hianez]
[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]

No comments: