Friday, April 04, 2008

2 messages from March and 1 from April

The flu virus is really powerful, if you all have no important things to do, it's better to simply not go out, my chinese doctor told me that last time need only about 2 weeks to recover from flu but now need about 4 weeks, so must take care!

[translated by: vivian]
.............

Going to board (the airplane), US and Canada's fans, see you all soon!

23rd? Of course I can't return on time! :(

[translated by: regine]
.............

Yesterday, I received a booklet that was made by fans, in the booklet were the photos of my concert this year, the photos are very complete, very beautiful. Also have (presents) for Ryan and Emily, thanks a lot!
Of course, the strawberries are nice too...hehe!

[translated by: vivian]
[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]

No comments: