Sunday, April 13, 2008

2 messages: April 5, 10

Canto album, preparing now. This time wanted to find a few composers that I never collaborated with before to write songs, especially the new generation, in China, HK or Taiwan also possibe, any suggestions?
When it will be released? It's hard to say, but it'll surely be released after the Olympics.
Tomorrow afternoon I'll attend Dai Bou's TVB show, seems like quite a while I haven't performed at an outdoors show.

[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]
[translated by: vivian]


.......................

At yesterday's JSG, i received lots of snacks/tidbits again. Does everyone think that I'm very skinny? Haha! But frankly speaking, on the things u guys give me, don't give too much snacks like chocolates. I 'ok like' chocolate, but not 'very like'. I like "picnic", "toberlone" and "M&M" chocolates but cannot eat too much ! "jack & kill" n "calbee" are quite good too, hehe! And also, sometimes when u guys bring me funny and interesting snacks from japan...some are okay but some are...anyway, I understand your good intentions...hehe! Anyway, thank you all!

[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]
[translated by: hianez]

No comments: