Friday, June 08, 2007

Hacken's Message: June 6, 2007; 6:45pm

This week has been very "busy"!
After doing Roadshow and TVB's show on Sunday, the next day, which was Monday, I went into Queen Mary Hospital and underwent choledochotomy (clearing bile ducts) and cholecystectomy (removing gall bladder). Actually beginning around April, my stomach would constantly hurt and at first I thought it was just stomach pain. After ultrasounds, we found out that I actually had gallstones! I never had time to do surgery, until the pain got worse... Surgery was 100% successful, thanks to all the nurses and doctors at Queen Mary Hospital, especially my surgeon Dr Lo. I'm already out of hospital and successfully avoided the doggies (paparazzi) haha! Don't worry everyone, if all goes as planned I'll be on TVB's United Nations show on Friday.

[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]
[translated by Phoenix, Niyiaw]
[poor hacken!
though not a serious surgery, must still be scary!! -kate]

No comments: