Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hacken's Message: June 18, 2007; 7:21pm

(at the) "Po Leung" (the charity show) I was quite nervous too. 10 songs in the medley and I had to remember all the lyrics and cues. And 9 of the songs weren't my own.
Last week? Fairly busy, I had to watch the Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA) get swept up (lost to San Antonio Spurs), and there was Roland Garros (2007 French Open), and US Open and Real Madrid (soccer), I really watched it till I was sick of it! The snacks you gave me, and the fruit... it came into good use! Thanks a lot! Hehe!

[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]
[translated by niyiaw, edited by kate]
[wow, hacken really loves watching sports!! seems like he loves soccer & golf the most, cuz he not only watches, he plays those sports, too!! =P -Kate]

No comments: