Thursday, February 19, 2009

feb.12: Finally...a good meal!

Wednesday, 11 February 2009

We finally completed our first 10 shows. As the coliseum need to be inspected, we had 2 days of rest. (i don't know why in the middle of their concert they need to inspect..) Yesterday, I immediately took Ryan to Disneyland for the whole afternoon. When I was performing, I had very little time to spend with him.

So far, I feel that the 10th show is the most smooth flowing. In terms of solo, dancing, speech and even the "ribbons", they were all OK. If we could sing longer it would be perfect but once we're over 11.45pm, we will get fined and the boss will become "angry". Hence...why not you guys "collaborate" with Alan's fans for the last show to shout louder or refuse to leave. Alan and I will standby below the stage. Will we be able to overshoot the time...? We don't know when it will be the next time we have a concert together again!

3 more days, I feel like eating Jack&Jill, ice cream and I've already bought them, haha! It's been a long time since I played soccer and golf, and look for my friends...soon, soon!

i did feel a bit of sad when i read the part he said nobody knows when it will be the next time they have a concert again..ah, it just makes the concert more precious!

[source: http://web.me.com/leehacken/Site/Blog/Blog.html
(*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC(s) THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by: hianez]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

concert was great went to see it on the 8th of Feb. I'm from San Francisco. I'm in your International Fan club. Hope to see "Left alan Right lee" concert in SF soon!

Anonymous said...

http://www.yahoo.com/s/1059229
Hospital worker kills 2 employees, self at Calif. medical center