Tuesday, August 19, 2008

hacken's 3 latest messages from august

8.11.08
These few days I'm very busy very busy in Beijing. I couldn't find time to update my blog and upload pictures. This is because it's difficult to connect to the internet in my room. I will update soon after I'm back. Please forgive me!

[translated by: vivian]
.................

8.16.08 (11:02am)

for the past few days i've been working as well as catching up with the olympics whenever i can, also watched China's women's volleyball...sadly...hope that they would be able to play better after that!
new song "ta ci wo bei" should be plugging next week, when u guys have heard the song, u may come here to leave a comment! have already uploaded some photos from Beijing, "water cube", is really fantastic!


[translated by: tricia]


..................

8.16.08 (10:24pm)
Yao Ming and
易建 (some other chinese player) played very well today, the game was really intense! so is tennis!

[translated by: tricia]
[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]

No comments: