Sunday, March 02, 2008

blog post: I'm Back (2.28.08)

I'm Back
Thursday, 28 February 2008

A group of us went to Japan to have some fun after the concert. Initially, it was very happy, until the third day. Maybe this was accumulated (had been building up, cuz of him working so hard 4 the concert?) ...the cold struck me again. It began with coughing, followed by a sore throat and in the end...fever. I had to remain in bed in the hotel, what a disappointment!

After I returned to Hong Kong, I went to the Chinese doctor immediately to clear up myself. On Saturday, I will be singing "Everyday is Valentine's". Next week we'll be doing the MV and also to rehearse for the US show... !
I have to "fully" recover soon!

[source:
http://web.mac.com/leehacken/iWeb/Site/
(*GO THERE 2 SEE THE PIC(s) THAT WENT W/THIS BLOG POST!*)]
[translated by: Hianez]

No comments: