Sunday, September 02, 2007

hacken's 2 messages: sept. 1, 2, 10:55am, 11:46am


Sept. 1, 2007

Later I have to go to TVB early, have to rehearse for "Where Will The Flowers Fall", closing, full dress rehearsal. In the midst of it I have to attend an interview by a watch magazine, very packed!!!

Luckily after all this i can watch manchester united when i get home..
.......................

Sept. 2, 2007

Everybody need not worry, there's nothing wrong with me, just that i contracted some skin related disease, feeling all itchy over. I've taken medicine already and feel very "cow" (i think he means drowsy). I believe that I'll be alright in a few days.
I know that fans who turned up in the jackets yesterday must've felt hot. We're thinking, can add a T-shirt so that fans won't suffer during summer, but looking from the TV, the jackets look very orderly and nice.

[source: http://www.hackenleenet.com/postboard.htm]
[translated by Hianez]

No comments: